Wednesday 15 April 2009

The beginning

So,it´s time to start something and I will be the first of those things.


I am someone that never ever can be 100% describe ...and the good is: I am not the only one. I deeply believe that nobody in this entire world can be totally understandable... Thanks God!


This blog is not a kind of extension of me...perhaps it´s just a exercise of organization and discipline. I really miss the time that I was doing my dance school and the discipline was just essential to be a dancer and choreographer I wanted to be. Living in a cold country full of no compatibility with me make me feel empty sometimes...and this emptiness took away the military discipline I had once...but the few compatibility are much stronger than the rest...so I stay where I believe is my place...my home...at the moment!


And if somebody want to know: I am more happy than everJ

Even I do not know where I am going...



No comments: