Friday 15 May 2009

Friday with Ivete Sangalo

Hey everybody, thanks for beeing visiting my blog last 2 weeks, I was surprised and happy to see more than one thousand visitors in 2 weeks.... So, today is Friday and I want to give you some small gift for the weekend, so I am bringing you this link where you can get Ivete Sangalo´s songs, the queen of AxĂ© music in Brasil that I like a looootttttt.

The process is very simple. Just click in "Baixar" on the right side of the page,will open another window and there just click in "Baixar agora" or to make easy change the language of the page.
ah, and you can also listen the songs before that you download only what you like it.

Have fun and have nice weekend!

link:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/6697253/dea9d7fd/Ivete_sangalo.html

2 comments:

Aisha said...

Ivete is the best, she can't be a human being like us :)) thanks for the share.

Marcio Slam said...

yes...she is incredible!!!!