Wednesday 13 May 2009

Sambando!!!


Yesterday my students once again suprised me.In a good way! The people that are longer with me, taking Samba lessons, pushed me to remember my mam saying something like: Oh my god, do you really want to teach people Czech is samba? hehehehe

As many people, my Mam thought that would be a waste of time to do that, but not only with Czech people but with all those are not Brazilian. Well, my mam was wrong!
My students showed me that yesterday. They are cute ... does not look like the girls that arrived in my lesson on the first time with that jéžiš maria faces!
They can understand the music I am playing, mostly all the time knows what I mean and even laugh with my mistakes hehehe

Thanks girls, I am really happy to see you everyday better and better!

No comments: