Wednesday 24 June 2009

My new swimming suit


Two weekends ago I went to Zlute lazně, the Prague´s beach, and I was really surprised, or angry, or disappointed how the people behave living in a first world country. Me and my friend were using the normal, nice, sexy swimming suit, no long shorts until the knees, and if we wouldn´t be kind of relax guys that do not give a shit for the people, we could have really bad time, cause the people were looking at us, talking, showing us to the others, screaming and the worse part was when they started to take picture of us in our nice swimming suits. Hehehe


Funny is, nobody was looking to horror show of some women in topless and with their down part without shave.


Anyway, I have no problem to be the attention, so I will chose one swimming suit like those on the pictures, and of course, people will love it.


Ah, DO NOT FORGET THE SUMMER LESSONS IN JULY!



No comments: