Thursday 6 May 2010

Chutná or Kutná Hora!

Yesterday, in a kind of celebration for my five years living in Prague, I was talking with some friends and as usual, one of them started to make jokes with my Czech. For some years already my " dáš si něco k pití?" is a good reason for jokes and yesterday I dropped another pearl of my mouth. Instead of saying Kutná Hora, I said Chutná Hora. Of course, the reason for more jokes!

Anyway, speaking in Kutná or Chutná Hora, I remembered that last summer I was only for a day there and I loved. I believe that those who do not know yet the city should take a look.

Since the 1995 City Center Has Been Unesco World Heritage Site, you should visit the Sedlec Ossuary (Kostnice Sedlec) the small Roman Catholic chapel decorated with skeletons of people ,Between 40.000 70.000 people, sounds crazy, and it is, but nice!

Also Can you find there some small aqua park with swimming pools, slides, children screaming, klobasa and pivo.
Those pictures and the video is from my last summer trip in this nice place.

Have fun!

No comments: