Thursday 21 May 2009

Decisions!


One of the things we all have to do during our lifetime is to take decisions. Even sometimes we do not have any choice, I believe we can take decision from the point we have been forced to be at the moment we could not decide a shit. And then we ask: SO, NOW WHAT?

Now, from my side, I am taking my decisions, my choices, like mostly all the time I did. I did not choose to be a dancer, the dance has chosen me, I just decided to accept the fact and keep doing what I suppose to do. Now I am thinking about what to do from now after all I have done and really thinking to back to my basis, to bring back to my life and body the contemporary dance that I also belong to.

I still have a lot to say and writing a blog for God knows who is not all. The body language is bigger then my words, and the truth is, I can not wait that long to decide cause than my body will not respond anymore. I have to blame with myself and just do it now and here, not stay only disappointed because the city I live has not developed contemporary dance, comparing to the other places in Europe and comparing with all I have seen and done.

So I hope I can go on with my decision, and I do not know how long can take to make it happen, but please, take my feel words and look to yourself now, are you doing what you have to do? Are you taking your decisions right on time? If you did not... just do it now, do not wait tooooooooo long for that.

No comments: