Monday 27 July 2009

Samba goes on in August!


Hey everybody
Sorry for not been up dating last week, but I have been very busy and today I came to inform you that I will also be teaching in August holidays ... good bye:))) The regular lessons should start at the beginning of september but because of one reconstrution on the room, we gonna start only at the end of september.
So, I am opening a new course in August to do not let my students 2 months without me:)

Where?
Dance studio Naboso
Address: Školská 12, Prague 1

When?
Brazilian Summer special workshops will be held each Monday in August.
Getting started Monday 03 08. 2009 to 24. 08. 2009.
from 16:00 - 19:00 pm

NOW THE PARTY
This Tuesday, July 28th, we gonna have a small party after the lessons, I will cook Brazilian Feijoada and we gonna have some drinks.
P.S The party is only for who is attending the lessons)

No comments: