Tuesday 20 October 2009

Halloween in Gobi Café

Today I made a joke on facebook writing to my friend that I will go to the Halloween party dressed like an old deaf woman, some famous character on Brazilian Tv. Just after my joke, I remembered that once, some years ago, and I am not telling you how many years ago, I played in the theater an old drunk woman who spoke with ghosts... hehehehhe and for me was so funny and great to do it.

So, for this halloween, maybe I will bring back from the hell the old drunk lady who can speak with ghosts.

Take the chance to invite you all for this party, I spoke with the owner of the bar and he told me that they are preparing a good atmosphere for the night and also some great food and Sangria.

Will take place at Gobi Bar, Vinohradská 63, from 22:00h

No comments: