Sunday 16 August 2009

K.U Bar August edition:)


For all those people who were wondering about next K.U bar Brazilian evening, here I am to tell you. I have to confess that in the beginning I did not believe that those evenings could work out, because the place is small and is on tuesdays and so on, but the small place became one of the good things, it´s more cozy because we can see and talk with everybody we know and meet new friends, and we have so much fun there, people who keep going knows it, and I want to thank you all, in name of Alo Alo and K.U bar.

So, the Brazilian evening with Alo Alo samba dance group and Brazilian live music, will take place at K.U bar, Rytířská 13, Praha 1, 25th of August from 9 pm.

I am sure that SOON, very soon, Alo Alo and Batukatum will bring you a great news!

No comments: